I saw this survey making it’s rounds in the blog world, so obviously I had to jump on the bandwagon. It’s just fun. And I like fun. It’s nice to get to know the person behind the blog, ya know what I’m sayin’?! 😉 So here goes!
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
- Brownie with Frosting & Sprinkles – long story
- I could keep going on because I have so many nicknames…
Four jobs I’ve had:
- Family hardware store – mostly pricing the freight, putting it out, and hanging out with my mom at the registers. Oh, and going to get lunch for everyone any chance I could escape work! haha Hey, I was 15, I didn’t wanna WORK!
- Bank teller
- Retail supervisor
- Currently in banking as a fraud analyst
Four movies you’ve watched more than once:
- The Abyss (I think I had 3 copies at one time & one stopped working because I watched it everyday while I was getting my scuba license)
- How to lose a guy in 10 days
- 7 brides for 7 brothers
- A night at the Roxbury (my sister and I would watch this movie over and over again & do the brother part as sisters…I never claimed to be sane.)
Four books I’d recommend:
- Be angry, but don’t blow it! by Lisa Bevere
- Soul Pancake by Rainn Wilson (this isn’t really a book, but more of a fun book thing…)
- Imprisoned in Iran by Dan Baumann (true story)
- Servant Leader by Ken Blanchard & Phil Hodges
(Clearly I’m a “self help book” kinda girl. I love reading novels though, I just never have time to read anymore!
Four places I’ve lived
- Andover, OH
- Willoughby, OH
- Paris, TN
- Westerville, OH
Four Places you have visited:
- Brazil – I’d live here in a heartbeat
- India – hot hot HOT!
- Thailand – I’d live here in a heartbeat
- Alaska – cold cold COLD!
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- On a Caribbean beach
- On a boat
- Oregon – we’re dying to visit since it’s the place we want to LIVE.
- Texas visiting my Nana
Four things I prefer not to eat:
- Bananas – but I eat 1 a day
- Pop – haven’t had pop in over 4 years
- Kale – yuck. Can’t get on the bandwagon for this one.
- Fast food – except Chipotle! Haven’t had fast food in probably over 4 years either.
Four of my favorite foods:
- chips – Kettle, Late July, and Food Should Taste Good brands
- chocolate and peanut butter – think Justin’s, Newman’s Own, UNREAL
Four TV shows I watch:
- New Girl
- Modern Family
- Sons of Anarchy
- The Walking Dead
- I could keep going…when I allow myself to watch TV, I watch ALL THE TV!
Four things I’m looking forward to next year:
- Out of town races
- Hopefully having time off around the holidays so we can spend them in TN with The Hus’ family
- Paying off medical bills. Blech.
Four things I’m always saying:
- Pizza for dinner?
- My laptop isn’t working. (The Hus LOVES this one!)
So fill ME in on YOU!
- names people call you other than your real name
- movies you’ve watched more than once
- places you have visited
- favorite foods