So hey! 100 years later, as promised, I’m getting around to posting my “towel workout”! Hope you didn’t hold your breath for this one. 🙂
I titled this post “towel workout”, BUT if you have carpet like me, it’s really a “paper plate workout”. Maybe something other than styrofoam would be better because you end up wearing the plates out during this workout? Although after I did this workout, AND started this post about it, I found the gliders at my most hated store (Wal-Mart) for $9.96, so they came home with me for the next workout.
But here is what I did. With Styrofoam plates. That left me sore for 3 days. We always like that, no? 🙂
1 minute of each, 3 rounds = 36 minutes total
1. Sliding push ups – I did these on my knees, but if you can do them (or some) on your toes, more power to ya! 😉 Just remember that it is a fluid motion. Actually ALL of these are fluid motions…
2. Lunges (1 minute on right leg, 1 minute on left leg)
3. Coasting cobra – start laying flat on your belly and then push your upper body up by sliding your hands in towards your stomach.
4. Skaters (1 minute on right leg, 1 minute on left leg)
5. Plank – toes to shoulders
6. Hamstring slides
7. Plank to pike
8. Plank – stretch arms forward one at a time
9. Plank to tuck
Now if you try this, tell me how many days YOU end up sore! 🙂
Have a great rest of the weekend!
P.S. Found this. Laughed so hard. I mean, if he says it’s hibernation time…